Finding Good Welding Schools in West Virginia
Welding is a promising career in the State of Virginia because this place has many industries and manufacturing. West Virginia vocational trade and technical schools offers welding programs, welding course, welding classes, welding training, welding certification and welding degree.
Welding schools in West Virginia teach students the skills and techniques in welding so that the students can use it in their career advancement.
If you are a resident of West Virginia and you are thinking about taking up welding classes from welding schools in West Virginia, you will not run out of possible options. Many welding schools in West Virginia and elsewhere create curriculum that will allow those who want to learn welding skills to learn welding courses that will allow them to learn what they will need to learn in order to be effective about their profession, as well as to appreciate how welding can have an artistic dimension to it by using it as a creative avenue to create beautiful designs out of joined metal and alloys.
Below are the requirements that you must meet if you plan to study in welding schools in West Virginia:
• Juniors/seniors and graduates who have GED
• Knowledge of shop math
• Can do basic reading
• Has the ability to lift at least 75 pounds
• Can present proof of insurance
Below are the welding schools in West Virginia that you can attend:
• Academy of Careers and Welding Technology. They are accredited, but do not offer certifications. Students can learn blueprint reading and fabrication here.
• Ben Franklin Career Center Welding Technology. They are accredited and offer certifications. In this institution students can learn about pipe welding, blueprint reading and fabrication.
• Carver Career Center Welding Technology. It is accredited and also offers certifications. Here students will learn to do pipe welding, blueprint reading and fabrication.
• Fayette Institute of Welding Technology. It is also accredited and offers certifications. Students can learn pipe welding, blueprint reading and fabrication.
• Mercer County Technical Education Center Welding. It is accredited and offers certifications. Students will be taught blueprint reading and fabrication.
• Mineral County Technical Center Welding Technology. it is accredited and offers certifications. Here students can learn about pipe welding, blueprint reading and fabrication.
Here are the other lists of Welding Schools in West Virginia:
• 1000 Mississippi Street Morgantown, West Virginia 26501
Phone: (304) 291-9240
• Putnam Career & Technical Center
300 Roosevelt Blvd. Eleanor, WV 25070
Phone: (304) 586-3494
• Roane-Jackson Technical Center
9450 Spencer Road Leroy, WV 25252
Phone: (304) 372-7335
• South Branch Career and Technical Center Welding Department
401 Pierpoint Street, Petersburg WV 26847
Phone: (304) 257-1331
• United Technical Center
Route 3 Box 43-C, Clarksburg, WV 26301
• Wyoming County Career & Technical Center Welding Technology
HCR 72 Box 200 Pineville, WV 24874
Phone: (304) 732-8050